Sunday, May 27, 2012

It's Summertime!!

Not much going on in our lives right now. A lot of working and relaxing.

This weekend, my best friend came to town with her husband and two friends, Melissa and Shane. We headed out to the Braves v. Nationals game at Turner Field.

I was actually pretty nervous because any time I go to a baseball game or really (let's be honest) do anything outside I burn like a lobster. I was SO thankful to find our seats were not only in the shade, but partially covered by the upper deck as well. I didn't get to work on my tan, but I didn't fry either!!

Pre-game
American Idol winner Scotty McCreary gave a post-game concert

Me and my love -- who couldn't love this face?!

We had a great time! It was nice to get to entertain in the new house and have all our guest bedrooms used at the same time.

Next week...a trip to New York to see Matt's parents and then Columbia in a few weeks. Hopefully we'll have some other fun pictures to share then.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment