Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Snips, and Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails

That's what Baby Wooley is made of!! We are going to have a sweet baby BOY this June!!

I'm having some issues getting the sonogram to upload, but I'll update the post when I get it to cooperate.

Here's the latest details...

How far along? 20 weeks

How big is baby? The size of a large banana

Maternity clothes? Yep!

Sleep: Not going well! I'm on day 3 of insomnia. I hope to catch up this afternoon.

Best Moment this Week: Finding out the gender!!

Movement: I can definitely feel the baby move more often. He's getting to be quite active in there. Hopefully we can soon feel him kicking on the outside too so Matt can feel him.

Food cravings: Still into the guacamole. And this past week (I'm ashamed to admit) I bought a container of frosting. It was delicious!

Food aversions: None this week.

Gender: It's a BOY!!!

Pregnancy symptoms: Still pretty tired. Some numbness in my hands and reflux. Ugh...

Belly button in or out? In

What I miss: Coffee and Sushi

What I'm looking forward to: Buying clothes for my little man!!

Upcoming appointments/events: Nothing really exciting.

Weekly wisdom: I'm not feeling very wise today.

Milestones: Finding out the gender.

Coming next time: Possibly some nursery pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment