Monday, August 19, 2013

Look Who Is Two Months Old!!

How is my little guy already two months old? It feels like he was born yesterday, but then again sometimes it feels like we've had him forever! I can tell you the time I get to spend with him is never enough.


We have his two month visit on Thursday so I'll update you on his stats then, but I do know that he has gained at least 2 pounds from his last visit. We visited the pediatrician's lactation consultant two weeks ago to make sure everything was on track, and she said he is doing great!

Matty is a champion eater. He loves him some mommy milk! I am so thankful that I am able to breastfeed and give him what I think is best.

Last night our little guy slept for 10 HOURS STRAIGHT!!! I had to get up a few times to check on him, but he was a tired boy!

I'll post more details later this week...

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment