Tuesday, March 22, 2016

In the Words of Matty: "I'm Back!"

Soooooo...it's been awhile since I've updated the blog. It has been a busy year!

Quick recap of 2015...

January: We meet the Mets' starting pitcher Zack Wheeler



January (part 2): We find out Baby #2 is on its way!!

February: Matty continues to be adorable


March: Spring Breakin' it in Charleston with Lynnie and Grandfather



April: Happy Easter!

May: It's a girl!!  And Matty learns he LOVES chocolate!



June: Matty turns 2!!


(Apparently I cannot find a picture of this! Don't worry...I have one somewhere!)

July: Matty learns to swim


August: Matty continues to be a silly boy!




September: We welcomed Miss Stephanie Caroline to the world!





October: Matty becomes a little boy overnight and is an adorable Superman for Halloween





November: Stephanie Caroline is baptized on All Saints' Day




December: Merry Christmas!!





And then, some of my favorite pictures from 2015 (NOT all-inclusive!)

Matty and me at Dunkin Donuts
Funny face time while Daddy is in the store

Every princess needs her Daddy!

Sweet Stephanie


First smiles...many more to come!


Matty LOVES his baby sister


Stephanie's first trip on the Pink Pig. She's not sure what to think!


"WHERE ARE THE KIDS?!?!?!"
Star Wars Date


Sweet Stephanie

Such a beautiful little girl

Matty's first time in a fire truck

My heart

1 comment: